Khamis, 31 Disember 2015

Goodbye 2015

Salam...

2015 ada banyak sweet and bad things happened in my life .. Alhamdulillah...its from Allah...kami terima dengan hati terbuka...dan yang bad2 things tu kita jadikan pengajaran...Insyallah

Anya 1st day school



I received this from God...Alhamdulillah Noah was born on his due date which is 17th February 2015..exactly 40weeks inside my tummy...


On 28th february is Atim's birthday...pantang mode is ON so panggil surprise service dtg hantar balloons and cake...sorry kain pelikat only!


My 1st V....hiks3


Noah's 1st raya and aqiqah


Anya's 1st haircut at saloon...hehe


Anya's 1st paiting without using any pencil...watercolor only!ko ada?


Anya's 5th birthday 30.10.2015


Noah 1st operation at HUKM 4.11.2015


Our own food delivery @dapurabah (do follow us thru ig)


Met my mak angkat...yang jaga me from 43days!!


My BFF Nik solemnization!!at lasttt


Last family potrait in 2015 at Intercontinental Hotel KL..cuti2 KL before Anya start her school next year...

Tq Allah for all these lovely journey...syukur for everything...
2016...WELCOME...please be NICE to me...tq!

Love
Amy

2 ulasan:

thetwentytwo22 berkata...

Such a happy family..and u are a beautiful mother!

AmyMizzunderstood berkata...

Tq sayang! @twentytwo